Monday, June 04, 2012

Rain On, Rain Off

I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind. It's rained on and off the entire day. I ran That's Entertainment as I had Cheerios and a half of a grapefruit for breakfast. It did shower for a little while, but it slowed down long enough for me to head to the laundromat around quarter of noon.

The laundromat wasn't too bad. It was busy when I got there, but down to one or two people when I left. The weather may have had something to do with it. I was reading and only half-listening to Family Feud when I turned to look out the back door...and saw rain coming down in buckets. Thankfully, that lasted for about five minutes before the sun came out again. I got myself and the laundry home dry.

I ran the soundtrack for That's Entertainment Part 2 while putting my laundry away. I had just enough time after I finished to have the last of yesterday's wrap for lunch, change into my uniform, pack dinner, and head out the door. It was showering when I left, of course. I did get a little wet, but I wasn't dripping.

Work was, once again, busy all night. We're still in the beginning of the month, which means we're still dealing with a lot of annoying people. Thankfully, it wasn't too bad. It wasn't raining when I headed out; I don't know if it rained while I was in work. At press time, it hasn't rained again.

No comments: