Well, Linda, here it is! ; 0 )
1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Emma Kathleen Redmer
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Khaki ("uniform" pants)
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? South Jersey radio station WCZT, currently playing Faith Hill's "This Kiss."
4. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Peaches and cream instant oatmeal
5. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red orange
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Haven't been outside; all I can tell is that it's sunny and cold (the heater in my apartment just went on)
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother
9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Yes.
10. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? 25
11. FAVORITE DRINK? Orange Juice
12. FAVORITE SPORT? To watch? Football. (Philadelphia Eagles fan. Comes with the territory. ; 0 ) To play? Field hockey.
13. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Glasses. My sisters both wear contacts and they seem to be more trouble than they're worth.
14. SIBLINGS? Three, two younger sisters and a much younger brother.
15. FAVORITE MONTH? September. The weather is still nice enough for the beach, but not sticky-hot. The tourists are here, but only on weekends. The kids are in school, but not so dedicated to it yet they don't have time for fun. Almost everything but the most summer-oriented buisnesses is still open.
16. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything Italian; cranberry bread
17. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "Head" (Strange but fun Monkees flick. Great music! Check out the soundtrack if you can dig it up. )
18. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas!
19. WHAT DO YOU DO TO VENT ANGER? If I'm at home, rant and throw something. (I broke my DVD player's remote control by throwing it at a wall when I got mad one afternoon. I know, not smart, but I wasn't thinking. : 0 p) If I'm at work, clentch my teeth and try to smile. I HATE having to do that.
20. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Oh, lord, I don't know! My gray plastic typewriter, I guess...
21. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither. Fall. Summer's too hot and busy and winter's too cold and quiet!
22. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs; they make you feel warmer
23. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Both, and in great quantanties. ; 0 )
24. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE/E-MAIL BACK? Yes
25. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Well, I don't have a comments category, and Linda already commented....
26. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a
27. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? 1-bedroom apartment
28. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I was feeling lonely the other day...
29. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Two pieces of luggage, a box of doll clothes, my field hockey stick, a bag of (cleaned) beach toys, my (no longer necessary, as it died two years ago) laptop bag.
30. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Came home and hung around online looking for information on an old favorite 80s toyline/cartoon/book series, Rose Petal Place.
31. FAVORITE SMELLS? The Wildwood boardwalk in the summer and early fall - cotton candy, classic car exaust, fresh roasted nuts, seafood, pizza, salty sea air, musty sand, chlorine from the water parks, greasy diner food, fudge
33. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Fire, death, and causing harm
34. NUMBER OF KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? One, and three store card tags (Acme, Super Fresh, CVS)
35. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Maine - I've always wanted to see a coastline that isn't flat
36. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My huge, comfortable red knit Land's End sweater
37. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Sheryl Crow, "The Very Best of Sheryl Crow"
38. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Gas stove
39. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Piano
40. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Neither. I don't drive. : 0 p
41. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE? We gotta go SOMEWHERE when we...go...
42. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Charlotte's Web by EB White
43. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? Nothing - no car. Can't afford one, can't drive, don't WANT to drive. Too nerve-wracking.
44.WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger, or maybe a nice chicken cheesesteak.
45. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pillsbury Cranberry Bread
46. WHAT IS GOD'S GREATEST GIFT TO YOU? Being able to write