Saturday, October 06, 2007

Do It Again

Another day spent mostly working. I did get to the bank this morning to deposit my paycheck, but I didn't have the time for the farm market. (I will next Saturday, though.) Work was mostly on-and-off steady, busy enough to mostly keep me from getting bored, but not as crazy as one would expect on a holiday weekend. I guess it's because the Phillies game is late (just started a little over an hour ago) and the Eagles have a bye week.

As of right now, I plan on spending most of next week cleaning, putting up Halloween decorations, and catching up on things I had to put off this week because I ended up being busy. I suspect I may end up getting a few more extra hours in; mono is not a little bug that goes away in a day or two.

2 comments:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Emma, I thought of you this afternoon. We were in the car listening to Cousin Brucie's radio show and he was interviewing Peter Tork.