Sunday, October 07, 2007

Indian Summer

Whew, it's been hot the past few days, hot and humid! I actually have the air conditioner on right now. Today was supposed to be the worst of the high temperatures. Sounds like it's supposed to be gone by the middle of the week, thank goodness because I'll be having my days off by then and I'll have a lot to do.

Work was on-and-off busy today. It wasn't too bad earlier this afternoon, but got worse as the day went on. It was still pretty busy when I had to pick up some milk, eggs, and part-skim mozzarella cheese after work. I went to Wal-Mart briefly to see if they had any more inner tubes, but they were out of the size I needed, of course. I'll go back there later in the week.

And the Phillies were swept right out of the playoffs by the Colorado Rockies, ending their season. At least they made it to the playoffs this year, something they haven't done since 1993. Lauren's beloved Red Sox are still in; I wish the Rockies and the Sox luck!

No comments: