Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fever In the Morning and Night

Ugh. By the time I got off line last night, I was in the midst of a full-blown fever. My head was sweaty, but the rest of me was freezing. I pressed a cool cloth to my head, drank lots of liquids, cuddled under blankets, and slept in. When I did finally get up, I wasn't nearly as warm or cold, though I was still a little bit of both. I spent the morning resting, reading, and editing last night's role play part.

Because I was feeling better, I did go to work. It was only 4 and 1/2 hours, and it was pretty much the same as yesterday - steady-to-dead, with no major problems.

I'm still not all the way there, though. I still have a headache, stuffy head, and achy neck, and my sore throat feels worse. If I'm not feeling better than this by tomorrow, I'm going to just hang out all day. Work was bad enough. I don't think I'll be up to doing the laundry, my library volunteering, and a trip to Philly. I'll do the Laundry on Friday, just skip volunteering this week, and go into Philly on my next day off.

No comments: