Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ice Is Not Nice, Baby

I canceled my counceling appointment. It was for one, and I wasn't sure if the roads would be clear by then. The road by my apartment still looks icy. I'm going to try for work tonight, since I work late.

I haven't done much else today. Worked on the list of books I had. I added all of my Garfield comic books, which took quite a while as I have the first 29 books, plus 31 and 33 and "Garfield's Guide To Everything." Baked a lemon-chocolate-chip cake. I think I'll take the Valentine's Day decorations down after this and watch a movie.

Actually, I've really spent most of the day listening to the ice fall off my apartment. There's ice in bits and pieces all over my porch. It's too cold for it to melt; I think the squirrels are inadvertantly breaking it as they skitter along the trees and roofs.

No comments: