Sunday, August 03, 2008

Talkin' 'Bout Friends

I didn't work until 12:30 today, so I was able to sleep in for once on a Sunday. I had blueberry pancakes for breakfast and talked to Mom. Same old down there. Dad and Anny had to have a birthday party for Skylar, despite Mom claiming they weren't going to have a birthday party for Skylar this year. They had it at Mom and Dad's house this year and left a mess.

Work was on-and-off busy today, not as much as yesterday. This was a bit of a surprise. Sunday is usually one of our busiest days of the week, especially at the beginning of the month! I guess everyone's still on vacation.

I went out to dinner with my friend Erica afterwards. We just went to the Oaklyn Manor Bar down the street. She had original suggested the TapRoom Bar and Grill, but the Manor is closer and cheaper. I haven't seen her in a while. She often works at the Thrift Shop when I'm at work these days! We chatted. She caught me calling myself stupid again. I just can't help it. It's a bad habit. Sometimes I feel so embarrassed and dumb when I do silly things, I just panic, even around people I know don't think I'm dumb. I wonder if I could catch her for a movie again. We haven't gone to see one together in a while.

1 comment:

Tina said...

You are anything but dumb, Emma. Believe it.