Thursday, December 09, 2010

Wrapping Balance

Started out a brisk, sunny day with this week's yoga class. It was fairly quiet - a lot of people are probably just starting to get into the holidays. Good thing, too, because we concentrated on balancing poses and back stretches. I can walk up the wall ok, but I'm not very good with some of the balancing. I tend to need to lean on blocks.

Went to the Collingswood Library next for a volunteering session. Not much going on there, either. I shelved a few DVDs and organized the DVD section. There was nothing to put away upstairs at all, so I just went home early.

Spent most of the rest of the afternoon finishing with the present-wrapping. All of my purchased presents are now wrapped and under the tree but one. That's my sister's present, which I had to order online when I couldn't find it in Philadelphia. It should be coming by next week.

I had a Peanut Butter and Peach Butter Sandwich and an apple for lunch, then went straight to work. Work was steady for most of the evening, but other than my relief was late, there were no problems.

No comments: