Wednesday, October 26, 2011

X-Ray Marks the Spot

Rose did drive me to South Jersey Radiology. We were a few minutes late, but that was all right. As it turns out, AmeriHealth doesn't require referrals, so there wasn't much to sign or explain. Not to mention, even if they did, I had the note from Dr. Berlin. I waited a few minutes in a booth, then went into a room, pulled a big heavy apron on a plastic tube around my waist, let the doctor take two pictures of my foot, waited while the doctor developed the film, picked up the film, and left.

Rose and I talked going there and back. She wants me to find a gynecologist and a general physician. I did some research on both when I got back in, since I had no other plans for this afternoon. When I'd found some names that looked worthwhile, I had lunch and watched two fairly spooky Get Smart episodes, the first season's "Weekend Vampire" and the third's "The Mummy."

Went to work not long after Get Smart ended. Work was fairly busy all night, probably with the first of the beginning-of-the-month people. Thankfully, there were no real problems besides a lack of help (we had call-outs). I was in and out with no problems.

No comments: