Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What Needs Doing

Mostly did a lot of little household chores that just needed doing today, like sending out a bill, updating my finances, making my bed, and just putting random things away and doing little things I've put off in the past few months, some as long as before Christmas. I also rescheduled my counceling appointment and called Mom to say "hi."

(Other than her son and his poor report card is driving her crazy, Mom sounded fine. She's talking about volunteering some of her graphic work for my brother's junior high school.)

The weather improved enough that I can finally get back on the bike, but the yard is a disaster area, with huge branches down and everything that isn't still covered with snow mud soup. I did ride my bike to work today and likely will tomorrow, which is a start.

No comments: