Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Thundering Balance

Did yoga class this morning. It was a fairly full one, 13 people counting the teacher Jill. Jill's very fond of doing head and shoulder stands. Needless to say, I am not. I did the prepping as well as I could, but I'm still not strong enough to get on my head. Jill was very encouraging, but sometimes I see other people in the class doing it with ease and wonder when it'll be my turn.

I made quick stops at the Collingswood Variety Store to see if they had the new WebKinz Guinea Pig yet (nope), then went across the street to the thrift shop to say "hi" to Erica. The shop was pretty busy for a Wednesday morning when I was there. I bought two American Girls books I didn't have, Meet Felicity and Meet Josefina. (The latter, incidentally, is my first Josefina book.)

I spent the rest of the morning working on editing this month's Monkees Role Play and goofing around online. It was sunny and humid when I went to Collingswood, but by the time I headed to work, the clouds were starting to gather. About half-way through my shift, they went into full storm mode, including a repeat of yesterday's ten-minute-shower-and-noise. It was still cloudy and windy when I left, but it looked like it hadn't rained for a while, and it was much cooler. Work was steady-to-dead, no major problems.

No comments: