Monday, October 13, 2008

A Quiet Bit of Balance

First of all, Happy Columbus Day to my American readers! I hope you did some exploring of your own today!

It was a pretty quiet day here. I did my Yogawood class of the week. (I work too early on Wednesday to get to that one.) Jill was back, and we did some moves I'd never seen in the class before. We even used the yoga straps to tone our arms. (My arms certainly could use it.)

Other than that, I didn't do a whole lot today. I mostly worked on editing role-play stories and doing stuff online. Work was a mess, with little help and long lines all night. I don't know what the managers were thinking, but we didn't have enough help on one of the major holiday weekends of the fall. Thankfully, there was no real trouble other than my relief was late and a kind-hearted manager came in for me.

Oh, and I hope this teaches Daddy a lesson about bragging. At press time, the formerly undefeated New York Giants are being pounded by the bottom-dwelling Cleveland Browns, 35-14, unless they can pull off a spectacular turn-around like the Eagles did last night.

Who's got the last laugh now? ;)

No comments: