Friday, February 18, 2011

Working Girl

Yes, I spent most of the day at work. Thank goodness it was on-and-off busy, with no major problems. I amused myself this morning by putting away some new candy that had just been given tags on the shelves. I had no relief, but I was able to close without incident.

It was warm above the average for the second day in a row when I headed out at 4. I hadn't heard from America's Best in two weeks and really needed my new contacts. As it turned out, they had arrived this morning and were there when I came in.

Did my grocery shopping next. I needed quite a bit, probably due to some good sales and being at home a lot this week. Stocked up on cooking spray and barbecue sauce, along with the usual fruits and vegetables. Found two containers of cooked shrimp with manager's coupons on them; had the one with the larger shrimp for dinner. (The one with the smaller unseasoned shrimp will be used for salad or stir-fry later in the week.)

And my schedule has improved. Wednesday and Thursday off again, and while I have a few later days, they're not TOO bad, nothing later than 8.

No comments: