Monday, March 07, 2011

Snowsuit In March

For once, I managed to get up fairly early this morning, around 7:30. It was blustery and chilly, but sunny. I'm guessing it was in the mid-40s, normal for Southern New Jersey in early March. I saw a package for me on Miss Ellie's front stoop as I headed to the laundromat. I'd pick it up on the way back.

The laundromat wasn't too bad when I got in around quarter of 10, but it got busier as the morning wore on. I'm assuming everyone avoided doing their laundry in the rain yesterday. I just managed to get a drier before they were all used.

I stopped around front to pick up the package when I arrived home, then headed upstairs. Molly's new Snowsuit had arrived! I heard a rumor online that this outfit was going to be retired and decided to finally buy it. Molly really needs a winter coat.

Once again, I'm glad I did. The outfit is so cute! The coat is lovely; I love the embroidered flowers. The boots look very real (except for the lack of tread), and the snowsuit itself is so warm and fleecy! It even has a cute little pair of mittens attached to a piece of yarn so they won't get lost. I love it, and Molly looks adorable.

After I put away the snowsuit and my own clothes, I vaccumned the apartment. That really needed to be done. The kitchen carpet was a mess. (And I don't know why the kitchen's carpeted. That has always seemed weird to me.)

I had just enough time to have tuna salad for lunch and watch Shaun the Sheep before heading to work. Thankfully, the wind was at my back during my ride to work and gone by the time I headed home.

Work itself was pretty much the same as last night - busy, with no really major problems. It slowed down enough by 8 that I was able to shut down with no relief.

No comments: