Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Welcome to the Business World

I slept in a bit this morning, then took down the Valentine's Day decorations after breakfast and finish The Pirate Movie, which I started after I Married an Angel ended last night.The majority of my Valentine's Day items are paper hearts and cards from relatives. I have a bear tin, two paper hangings I picked up from the thrift shop in Collingswood before they shut down, and some odds and ends. (I also have two boxes of Valentines intended for children that I haven't really used. I may give those away, donate them, or get rid of them.)

I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon starting my online classes. The shorter one is "Finding a Legit At-Home Business," and as of right now, it just involves reading two books and answering the self-evaluation questions at the end of each chapter. "Starting and Growing a Business on the Internet" is more complicated. I need to read the first two chapters, do some research and make a list of businesses that can started on the Internet and products that can be sold online for my first assignment, then take a quiz. I'll do that tonight and Friday afternoon. (I don't think I'll get in fast enough from the Collingswood Library to do it tomorrow - I do want to keep up my regular schedule as much as I can.)

I had the last of the beef stew for lunch while watching more Walter Lantz cartoons, then went to work. Work was on-and-off busy during rush hour, so quiet by the time I finished that I spent a lot of the last couple of hours putting candy away.

No comments: