Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas In WebKinz World

The holidays have finally come to KinzVille. There's snow on the ground in the garden (though it doesn't seem to be affecting the crops). I even bought the kids a snowman from the Curio Shop, who is currently being worked on by Rosie Pony.

The Christmas items have finally hit the W-Shop. I bought a "Classic Christmas Tree" (complete with "lights" that really turn on), a silver Hanukkah menorah (which also really lights up on each day), and a W snow ball (that really "shakes" when you click on it) for the Cozy Lodge Living Room. There's two silver and purple trees and a multi-colored menorah in the Fudge Kitchen. Mary now sleeps in a red-and-green nightgown, and Clarence may find a red and green robe under the tree, too. I bought the green Santa outfit for all the animals. There's even Candy Canes in the food section that the Fudge Kitchen will sell for the holidays.

Other than that, today was fairly dull. I slept in and ate late, finishing Help!. Work was steady-to-dead all day, with no major problems.

There was yet another package from Lauren when I arrived. This one contained a much-needed Zip drive, a replacement for my A-drive that died back in October. (Between the A-drive going and the internet troubles, October just was NOT a good computer month for me.) I'll set it up tomorrow, after I go Christmas shopping with my friend Amanda.

1 comment:

Anthony Espinoza said...

I love the holidays in Webkinz world. I am now working on building a Christmas theme room. I was unaware that you could get a snowman. I am going to get one now.

I have a squidoo lens about webkinz and how I earn a lot of kinz cash quick to buy items. Take a look at http://www.squidoo.com/webinz_for_sale