Thursday, December 13, 2007

Rainy Christmas

No snow here! All we got was rain. Apparently, we just missed the snow. A customer said this evening that her co-workers in Trenton and North Jersey were snowed in, and my best friend Lauren was getting so much snow in her native Western Massachusetts, she apparently left the bank where she works early and had to spend her night helping her dad shovel them out. (Which means no, we didn't work on the story tonight. We're going to try again tomorrow.)

I spent the morning finishing the Christmas wrapping. Yes, it's done, and all my cards and packages are ready. Anything that needs to be sent out will be sent out tomorrow. (It's supposed to be sunny but colder.)

Work was steady when I got in, dead when I left. The only problem had nothing to do with customers. Less than a minute after I began work, the register I was using malfunctioned and reset itself, apparently for the second time that day! Needless to say, I moved to the next register and all cashiers were told to stay out of that one.

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.