Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Building A Resume

Updated my resume today. I added the new library volunteering gig and my summer job at the Cape May County Special Services Schools Media Center I always forget about and updated the thrift shop volunteering to show that I'm no longer doing it.

Now I just need to gather enough courage to contact local schools to send my resume to. I'll start with the elementary schools, which is really what I want to do anyway, and work my way up to college.

The Acme was relatively quiet today. It was on-and-off busy, but nothing like Monday.

I did get a nice surprise, though. Apparently, this month's Mystery Shopper came through my line and was so pleased with the job I did, she gave me a perfect score! I recieved a $5 gift certificate for outstanding achievement. At least SOMETHING'S going right at work.

No comments: