Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Springtime

Rose canceled Yogawood on me for the second day in a row. She was just too busy, she said. Fine. We'll try again Friday. After breakfast, I put up the Easter decorations and worked on adding DVDs to the inventories. It was so nice around noon, I went for a walk to the Oaklyn post office to deliver the small package with Lauren's copies of my vacation pictures. It was pretty much the same as yesterday - windy and mid-50s, with a so-blue-it-hurts-your-eyes kind of sky. It was also still very dry, something that's supposed to end starting tomorrow. They're talking possible thunderstorms for tomorrow and into the weekend.

Work wasn't much busier. It was dead for most of the night, except around the usual 4-5PM rush hour, when it was somewhat steady. There were dark clouds on the horizon when I was riding home, though, a good indication that the wet weather reports may be right.

No comments: