Monday, September 14, 2009

Here Comes the Sun (About Time...)

I awoke to a gorgeous, sunny, 80 degree day in the neighborhood. It was too nice to be inside all day like I planned, so I went for a short errand run to CVS for a few things. It felt nice to be outside again after all the rain we had last week. I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon doing stuff online and having a quick chicken leg-and-salad lunch before heading to work.

Work was dead when I came in, on-and-off steady when I finished. I had no problems getting in or out and, unlike yesterday, no annoying customers. The good weather must have put everyone in a good mood.

Maybe it put people in TOO good of a mood. When I rode home, a bunch of teenagers in a car honked their horn and made annoying noises out their windows. I flashed them a certain inappropriate digit, and they did it back. Immature jerks.

No comments: