Monday, December 07, 2009

Getting Things Done

Today was almost exactly the same as last Monday. I did the laundry in the morning, then went to the Oaklyn Library for this week's volunteering session there while the laundry was in the dryer. I organized the children's section again. The Oaklyn Library is popular with both the Oaklyn School and the day care facility on West Clinton Avenue, so the kids' books get mixed up a lot. Also returned the Christmas Gifts of Good Taste books and A Child's Christmas In Wales; I have plenty to read for the rest of the holiday season.

Grabbed my laundry after I left the library and ran home to put it away and have lunch, then ran to work. Work was busier than last Monday thanks to the end of a four-day sale, but otherwise not a problem other than we had some call-outs.

No comments: