Monday, January 03, 2011

Back In Business

With the holidays over and my schedule returned to a more manageable pace, I plan on resuming my regular activities this week. Started this today with the laundry. Though I didn't get in until after 11, it was surprisingly quiet, just a mother and her cute little daughter, one woman who was just finishing as I arrived, and a couple of old ladies. I was in and out in no time.

Went straight home and got everything organized and put away. I listened to the Xanadu soundtrack, then watched Charlie and Lola while having leftover sweet potatoes and apples and skillet ground chicken pasta for lunch.

Work was on-and-off busy. I got their just in time for rush hour, and as it's the beginning of the month, we had a lot of people who wouldn't bag or couldn't bag or just plain was in a mood. Thankfully, there were no really huge problems, other than my break was late. My relief was on time, and I went home in time to make leftover steak for dinner and watch Max and Ruby.

No comments: