Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall Is Here

It was just cloudy and cool when I got up this morning. I tried a few yoga moves in the morning, but my foot screamed. I decided I was better off staying at home.

Ended up spending the morning making Summer Flummery (peach, plum, and apple) and starting to dub Perfect Strangers. I picked up two tapes of episodes off eBay early in 2004, and Lauren dubbed the rest from her collection for me later that year and in early 2005. I figured it would be better for my sanity if I just transferred the episodes as they were on the tapes, instead of trying to organize them by season. They're all over the place on the tapes. I do intend to put all of the seasonal-themed episodes on one disc, and the short 8th season and any "extras" Lauren added that I'm keeping on another.

It ended up being just as well that I stayed at home. I went down to get the mail around 11:30. It was just starting to sprinkle when I came back in. A few minutes later, it started pouring. It only lasted about twenty minutes, and then the sun came out...briefly. It's showered off and on for the rest of the day.

In fact, it was showering when I finally headed to work. Other than it was a little busier, things went pretty much the same as yesterday. I was in and out with no problems.

No comments: