Monday, September 26, 2011

Getting the Laundry Done

That's basically all I did today, but it was really all I had planned, anyway. I slept late and didn't get to the laundromat until around quarter of noon. It was busy, but I waited it out, and thankfully I was able to get a washer and drier. I read Simple Abundance and listened to Family Feud. (And thank goodness they ditched that boring Housewives show. Who cares about a bunch of spoiled housewives, anyway? At least with game shows, there's interesting questions to answer and fun people to watch.)

I had just enough time to put away my laundry, change into my work clothes, and have a very quick leftovers lunch before heading out to work. Work was on-and-off busy during rush hour, fairly quiet otherwise. I was in and out with no problems.

No comments: