Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Balance and the Busy Day

I don't usually do yoga on Tuesdays, but I'm not going to have the time to do it for the rest of the week! I overslept (I need to figure out  how to get my clock off of "sleep" mode) and was late arriving. Carrie was the teacher; we mainly concentrated on twists and hip-openers. I did what I could, but my side's been sore for the past week. I wonder if I've been sitting in front of a computer for too long lately.

Went straight to the Collingswood Library after class, but that place was quiet as a mouse. I guess everyone's still away for the week. There wasn't even anything to shelve. I organized DVDs, then read upstairs for a little while. After I left, I grabbed milk and a pretzel from WaWa, then rode home.

I had leftovers for lunch, then headed to the laundromat to get a big bag of laundry done, including bathroom towels. Once again, this was the only time I could get it done...but now I'm wondering if I should have waited. It was crazy-busy the whole time I was there. I did get a drier and a washer, but it was noisy, with lots of families and college students and older people trying to use eight washers at a time. I got out as soon as I possibly could.

Since I had a little time after I got all the laundry put away, I took down the Easter decorations. I do want to get to vacuuming and dusting eventually this week. It'll be easier to do with fewer knick-knacks around. I got everything put away, changed, and made my dinner for work with just a few minutes to spare.

Work was quiet for the second day in a row. It did get busy during rush hour, but otherwise, I spent the first two hours shelving stray items and the last two hours shelving candy. I was in and out with no fuss.

No comments: