Friday, December 05, 2008

Sending Christmas Cheer

I spent this morning wrapping Lauren's Christmas present and getting her box and any Christmas cards that needed to be sent in the mail together. I sent my out-of-town Christmas cards and packages around mid-month last year and ended up having to wait in line for 15 minutes in a tiny post office barely bigger than the room I'm sitting in now. I really don't want to go through that again. I still need to send Lauren her copies of the pictures I took while we were on vacation, but I may wait until January. (I still need to get the second camera developed.)

Work was busier than it has been the rest of the week...and with more obnoxious beginning-of-the-month people. I'm actually glad I work really early tomorrow. Not only will I be getting out early, but I'll hopefully be able to avoid the worst of the weekend crowds.

No comments: