Friday, September 18, 2009

Tired Balance

Boy, am I tuckered out. Made an early start this morning for Yogawood, since the Friday classes tend to be busy. There were 14 people there, including the teacher, Micki - pretty big, but I've seen worse. We concentrated on breathing techniques and on balancing - not something I'm good at. I came pretty close to falling a few times.

I didn't have much money left after yesterday, so I went straight home after class. I mostly just hung out and did stuff online. Had a Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Butter Sandwich and a salad for lunch. It was still cool, windy, and cloudy when I went to Yogawood, but by the time I was heading for work, the clouds were starting to break up, and the sun was appearing.

The sun finally came out entirely while I was in work, making this a gorgeous day. It was a little bit busier than Wednesday, and the day went quickly. Got my schedule today, too. Good news - no hours later than 7, and I work late enough on Sunday to see the first half of the Eagles game. Bad news - slightly fewer hours, and no days off until Thursday, though I do have Thursday and Saturday off.

I was in the mood for ice cream, so I stopped at Leo's Yum Yums on West Clinton Avenue down the street from me after doing my grocery shopping. I had their home-made pumpkin ice cream in a small cup. It was very sweet, creamy, and pumpkin-y. Leo's should be on it's last week or two. The sign outside says that it's now only open from 5-9PM, likely on the weekends.

No comments: