Sunday, July 15, 2007

Preparation

Just dropping a quick blog entry, probably my last until I return from New England. I spent the morning packing and listening to the Beatles show on WOGL. It was so nice to be able to listen to the whole show! I haven't done that in at least a month. Heck, it was nice to not have to go into work on a Sunday for a change!

I ran to CVS really quick after the Beatles ended to pick up a few odds and ends. I could have taken a longer walk, but it was way too hot! I did, however, drop by Bruce and Ken's to confirm my departure time with Bruce (who'll be driving me to the Greyhound bus terminal in Mt. Laurel tomorrow morning). I also got a chance to say good-bye to Bruce's girlfriend Jodie and Miss Nancy, my kindly neighbor who is also a close friend of Uncle Ken's. (She, her family, and my landlady will be keeping an eye on my apartment while I'm gone this week.)

I spent the remainder of the day watching travel-and-vacation-related Disney and Garfield cartoons and trying to get rid of as much food in my refrigerator as possible.

Everyone have a great week!

No comments: