Monday, December 03, 2007

Windy City

I spent most of a windy day at work. It wasn't too cold, at least initially, but boy was the wind crazy. It was at my side most of the way going to work, thank goodness, but going home on the tree-less Black Horse Pike, against the wind, was just nuts. I thought I was going to get blown into Peter Creek when I rode over the ramp to Kendall Boulevard!

Work was steady-to-busy for most of the day. In addition to the beginning-of-the-month people, it's also the end of a big 4-day Tide detergent sale. I had a long day and there were a few problems. I switched registers three times in two hours because they had glitches and the technician had showed up to work on them, and there was trouble when the code for the artichokes that was listed on the register system wasn't the right one.

No comments: