Friday, April 11, 2008

Little April Showers

This will have to be quick. My internet's acting screwy, probably because of the storms in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area tonight. (It's raining hard as I write this; people across the way at the VFW are freaking out because they got caught in the storm. Morons. It's just a little water!)

I did my laundry this morning. Uncle Ken was packing for a month-long cross-country trip he's taking with Dolores. Dad's already gone - he had a work trip. I'm a little disappointed that neither will be around for my birthday on Monday, but that's life. I did pilates and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on The Disney Channel and an old childhood favorite, Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers, on Toon Disney. Not a whole lot else on - and everyone wonders why I don't have cable?

Work was steady, with no real problems - I even got off at the right time. I'm not going to do much else besides work next week. Apparently, half the cashiers in the Acme decided to take their vacation time next week. The extra hours are nice, but a bit surprising, especially since business hasn't exactly been booming lately.

No comments: