Friday, April 04, 2008

Ooh Lah Lah!

Despite the rain early this morning, I headed over to Dad and Uncle Ken's house to get my laundry done. Dad seems to be feeling better. At the very least, he was up and moving around. I did some pilates and read French Women Don't Get Fat.

While some of the things listed I've already been doing (like giving up processed foods), others (eat more fresh and local veggies) will be easier to do once the Collingswood Farm Market opens next month. Some of the recipes look good, too, especially the soups. I actually bought some leeks tonight at work so I can try the vegetable soups in the book sometime this week.

Work was annoying (lots of obnoxious beginning-of-the-month people), but it was busier tonight and the night went faster. I did some grocery shopping after work, mostly restocking fruits and vegetables. (In a way, it's a good thing I am on a bike. I can only carry so much home, which is why I buy what I need for a few days to a week and get whatever else I need the next day or in a few days.)

No comments: