Friday, April 25, 2008

Storm On The Horizon

This is going to be quick. The storms they've been predicting all day must be pretty close. My internet is acting screwy again, and the last time it acted screwy was right before we were hit with a series of major storms late last month. I didn't really do much today, anyway. I spent most of the morning online. I went for a quick walk before work to give Dad, Jodie, and Jessa half the Pretzel Buns. Work was steady on-and-off, nothing major. I did some grocery shopping after work (not as much as I would have liked, due to working late) and bought sugar, Shredded Wheat (I was out of both), and salmon, flounder, $1.00 tubes of ground turkey, and chicken. I had a $2 coupon for the latter and, coupled with the half-off all chicken breasts sale this week, got me a $2.99 pack of chicken breasts for $.99.

No comments: