Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall Fest

I spent most of today on my computer, working on writing and editing and research...and WebKinz. The Fall Fest began in WebKinz World today. It's basically the same deal as January's WinterFest...only, instead of winter-themed items, you get fall-themed items. So far, I've gotten 7 Decorative Cornucopias, 6 cups of Hot Apple Cider, 2 Pumpkin Soups, 2 Fall Place Settings, one Wheat Sheath, one Orange Cable-Knit Sweater, and a Fall Poster. I set up a rustic-looking "Fall Store" room, a smaller version of my Holiday Store room. The Fall Store room will be for Fall Fest items. I'm hoping to make a fall/forest-themed room for Rhonda the Deer and the upcoming American Buffalo as well.

Work was on-and-off busy, with no really major problems. I had no relief and was able to leave fairly quickly.

No comments: