Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thundering Thunderations!

Yipes! We're in the midst of a massive storm as I type this, though from the diminishing noise, it seems to be moving out of the area. Thank goodness it waited until late to come down. I was called in early again today. It seems that the manager who usually does the schedule is on leave due to family matters, and the manager who usually takes over for her is on vacation...so the one that took over for HER was told to cut hours and cut a little too much. They had to call me in just because they didn't have enough people to work this evening. It was just as well. My only plan for today was doing the laundry and running a few errands, all of which I did during a lovely morning with no problems. Dad was the only one at home and he was busy mowing the lawn, which may have been just as well. I just wanted to be in and out.

No comments: