Saturday, September 20, 2008

Seeing Clearly

Work is such a pain. I know I shouldn't complain, and that having a job is better than not having one, and that I haven't tried hard enough to get a better one, but...I'm just so sick of all the whining and complaining, even from employees who should know better!

I was really happy to get out of work and head down to America's Best for my contacts follow-up appointment. No, there really wasn't any problem. I did get a fresh right contact (though it took me a few minutes to put in) and got my eyes checked out. I'm going to be going back next week for three month's worth of contacts. The right eye cost $20 more than the left eye, which is understandable given that the right eye is the stigmatic eye. They were $50 all together, which isn't nearly as bad as I thought.

No comments: