Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome Home

I mostly spent today catching up on errands. I went to the Acme to get my paycheck and do some much-needed grocery shopping. Everyone wanted to know about my vacation; I promised them I'd bring the Micky Dolenz autograph in my notebook soon to show them. I went home after I finished my shopping, put everything away, and had lunch. I also finally called Scott and left a message for him to reschedule my counseling appointment for this Thursday. I wasn't able to get the day off, and it's probably too soon after my vacation for counseling, anyway.

I then went for a walk to run some errands closer to home, and to enjoy the lovely day. It was sunny, with a few clouds in the bright blue sky and a wonderful breeze. I went to CVS to deposit two of my three cameras to be developed. CVS has a new system of camera development that's only for 1-hour. I decided to run my other quick errands in the neighborhood - milk at WaWa, a frame for my autographed Monkees photo at Family Dollar - then go home. I put the milk away and the photo in the frame and went back to CVS for the photos and a carton of eggs.

The rest of the afternoon was spent watching The Three Caballeros and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and organizing photos. I'm not happy with the way my pictures of the Micky Dolenz concert came out at all. You can't see anything on the stage in the ones from the 3PM concert (people kept getting in front of me!), and it was too dark to see much of anything in the 8PM concert. I ended up throwing those away. I also discovered pictures from my cousin Samantha's 4th of July barbecue I'd completely forgotten about on the Acme camera. I'll give those to her the next time I see her at an Eagles party at Uncle Ken's.

Oh, and my sister Rose called while I was in the shower. I managed to jump out and catch her before she left a message. We're going to go out to dinner with my mom, stepdad, and brother at 6PM on Wednesday. It's the first time I've seen them in over a year, and I'm looking forward to it. (Which reminds me, I need to call Mom, too.)

No comments: