Friday, January 02, 2009

Getting Ready for Winter

Spent most of today at work. Work was not fun. Not only were we busy until well after I was finished, but it's the beginning of the month, and the usual beginning-of-the-month people were doing their shopping. I did my shopping as well this evening. I managed to get around the rush hour crowds long enough to pick up soup (that was on sale), Fiber One granola bars (god, I love those), apples, bananas, yogurt (Yoplait was on sale), mushrooms, brown rice, sugar, and two grapefruit. I loved the collard greens Vanessa made for Christmas dinner so much, I finally bought some of my own this evening.

It snowed a little bit while I was in work, but by the time I finally got out, it was clear and cold, but not as cold as yesterday. Looks like it's more-or-less going to stay that way, which is fine by me. No matter what my customers say, this is really what it's supposed to be here at this time of the year.

No comments: