Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Balance and the Sunshine Surprise

Yes, I did Yogawood today. It was another small class, seven women with me and the teacher, Jill. It wasn't quite as difficult as last week, but there was a lot of balancing and standing on hands and shoulders. I wish was more flexible. I'm getting better at balancing, but I still feel so far behind the other people who come to these classes.

Maybe the weather scared people off. It was still cloudy and cool when I went out this morning. Not attractive at all. It must have scared people away from the thrift shop, too. Erica said she hadn't had much in the way of people this morning. I didn't buy anything, either. Didn't see anything I liked.

Had soup, applesauce, and an English muffin for lunch after I got in, then spent the rest of the afternoon doing my laundry. It was still cloudy when I went over to Dad's, but by the time the laundry was in the dryer and I was on a walk to WaWa for milk and the Oaklyn Library to see if they had a movie I wanted to catch, the clouds were gone and it was sunny and at least 70. By the time I got in with the milk, I'd dumped my light celery-green sweater and sneakers all together and climbed into old sandals.

I spent the rest of the afternoon dusting the rest of my bedroom (which finishes my spring cleaning for this month) and editing this month's Monkees main role play story. Don't expect to see it until tomorrow or later this week, though. I'm posting this early tonight because I work at 6AM tomorrow.

No comments: