Monday, July 18, 2011

Goin' Down

Boy, was it hot today. By the time I went to the laundromat at quarter after 11, it was already humid, hazy, and in the 90s. Thank goodness they just installed air conditioning at the laundromat. It wasn't too bad when I came in. It did get busy later, but by that time, my laundry was in the drier.

When I came home, I put my clothes away, had a Mushroom and Tomato Omelet and Roasted Red Potatoes with rosemary for lunch, and watched more Danger Mouse. I wanted to post the Bowery Boys fanfics I just finished editing, but the Internet was down for most of the afternoon. I ended up looking over stories instead until it was time to pack dinner and head out.

Good thing I got to work right on time. We were incredibly busy all week. People were either coming from vacation or heading out to it. A lot of employees are on vacation, too. It didn't slow down until almost 9. I did get to putting some candy out. I'll be working on that throughout the week. We just got a truckload of new candy that needs to be shelved.

No comments: