Thursday, July 21, 2011

Too Darn Hot!

Between the heat and staying up late with an on-vacation Lauren last night, I decided to skip yoga this week and just stay home. I spent the morning watching Danger Mouse, making Peach Flummery, and editing the next batch of Bowery Boys fanfiction. Look for them sometime in August.

It got into the 100s today, and will apparently be even worse tomorrow. This is no time to be out running around. I didn't even see any mail today.

Work was surprisingly busy. It wasn't that bad when I got in, but it picked up around the usual 4-6 rush hour and was on-and-off the rest of the night. I guess people are trying to avoid shopping during the time of peak sun. I got a little more candy done; I think I'm finally coming to the end of that. I did get out in time to pick up some bread, spice wafers (ginger snaps), and one last box of chocolate mousse mix before the sale ends. (Our sales end on Thursdays.)

No comments: