Thursday, July 28, 2011

Twist and Balance

It was slightly more humid today, but otherwise remained sunny and warm but not out-of-the-ordinary hot when I got up this morning. In other words, I had no reason to skip yoga this time. We concentrated on twisting twist movements. I was able to get some of the standing poses down, but I had to revise the one where you get your legs over your head. I just did it on the floor. I can't get my legs over my head yet.

There wasn't much to do at the Collingswood Library. They had a kid putting the DVDs away. I just worked on shelving DVDs, then left early.

I had other things to do today, anyway. Today is my dad Bruce's birthday. I made him a Lime-Vanilla Mousse Pie last night. Dad lived in Florida for years and loves Key Lime anything! I even used fresh-squeezed lime juice. Alas, Dad wasn't home when I walked over to his and Uncle Ken's house. Only Dolores was around. She said everyone else went out to eat or out shopping. They probably took Dad out for a birthday lunch. I left my pie and a card for Dad and moved on.

Just read To Be Continued until it was time to go to work. Work was steady for most of the night. It's getting close to the beginning of the month, which means business should pick up a bit this week. Other than a couple of kids spilling chocolate milk (in a small puddle I was able to clean up on my own this time), there were no major problems, and I was in and out.

No comments: