Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Perfect Weather

The glorious weather continues. It was a teeny bit warmer, but nothing out of the ordinary for the time of year. No humidity, not even any clouds in the radiant blue sky. No wonder it was pretty much quiet anywhere that was indoors. There were a few people on the cardio machines in the gym this morning as I watched The Price Is Right. By the time I'd moved on to working on my legs, there was barely a soul in the place.

I went home, got a few things organized, had leftovers for lunch...then went right back out to work. Work wasn't much busier. It's the middle of the week and the middle of a month that, once you get past Labor Day, isn't traditionally busy for us except on football Sundays. Work was steady during rush hour, dead otherwise. I was in and out with no problems.

No comments: