Monday, November 12, 2007

Holidays' A 'Comin'

Not much going on today. Got called in at 11:30AM and spent most of the rest of the day working. Work was on-and-off busy, which I expected on a rather gloomy day off for most adults (most kids in New Jersey already had Thursday and Friday off due to the NJEA Teacher's Convention and likely had school today).

I think one of the teenage boys threw a penny at my rear end about twenty minutes before I finished. I was tired and leaned over to rest for a second when I felt something small and hard hit my rear for a second and bounce off. Unfortunately, I was too busy to turn around and find out who did it, and the kid was busy when I did turn around. (I did see a few stray pennies on his register later, though.) That boy's known for being a pain-in-the-rear anyway. He's obnoxious and immature; he later boasted about being written up eight times to the cashier behind him.

No comments: