Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's De-Lovely

My 8-hour shift at work went quite well, for once. Today was "Employee Appreciation Day," which seemed to be a great excuse to serve cake, fruit and lunch meat trays, soda, potato chips, and candy in the back room. It was all great fun, and thanks to the long weekend, most of my customers seemed to be in good moods. I only had one problem at the very end of the day, and it wasn't a customer problem. I sorta forgot to sign me in and had to have a manager do it so I could sign myself OUT. :">

After I went home, I ate Campbell's Healthy Choice Chicken Tortilla Soup, the celery I was going to eat for lunch, and watched two classic Remember WENN episodes. "Happy Homecomings" ended WENN's third season on some of the most amazing cliffhangers I've ever seen as writer Betty Roberts and actor Scott Sherwood make some startling - and rather unpleasant - discoveries about their boss...and their former boss. The cliffhangers are mostly resolved in the fourth season opener, "Some Time, Some Station", which is mostly famous in the WENN fandom for coming six months after the end of the third season. Longest six months of my entire life.

No comments: