Saturday, November 03, 2007

The Key To My Secret Heart

Spent most of today working. Work was on-and-off busy, with a few annoying beginning-of-the month people but otherwise no problems, other than my relief was late...again. My reliefs are ALWAYS late, maybe because they're the late shift workers, which we seem to go through like water. I grocery shopped after that, which I desperately needed. My fridge was bare.

Otherwise, it wasn't terribly busy today. I watched A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving for the first time this year; also ran A Muppet Family Christmas as I made Salsbury (Ground) Turkey Steak and Mushrooms with spinach and wheat noodles for dinner.

Oh, and Miles is doing just fine in WebKinzWorld. I've decorated his room in a sort-of eclectic mish-mash, based after his interests (he apparently likes baseball and bananas - don't ask) and mine (every bear should have his own teddy buddy!). He's a very happy boy, wandering around in his room and sleeping in his nice Cave Bed.

No comments: