Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Heating Up

I spent most of this very warm and sunny day cleaning the kitchen. Like the bathroom, it needed it, especially the sink. Talk about rings! Took me forever to scrub. I'd slept so late, though, I didn't have the time to do much of anything else besides eat lunch, get dressed, and rush to work.

Work was mostly dead, though we're still getting annoying beginning-of-the-month people. Actually, I spent half the evening doing everything BESIDES working at a register. One of the managers was training some new cashiers and wanted them to get as much work in as they could. It was so dead, we didn't end up needing the extra help, so I bagged (which I hate - it's even more boring than cashiering), did returns (which I love - gives me a chance to think and get to know the store), and put baskets up front next to the self-checkout. No problems getting off, on, or to or from work. It was breezy but not too windy, which made for a lovely ride.

No comments: