Monday, May 04, 2009

Busy, Busy

Sorry I took so long to post, folks. It's been a long day. I tried calling Mom this morning, but she'd been up late at Lower Cape May Regional's Post-Prom Party and was beat. I finally got a hold of her this evening. She'd had a good time at the party, but even with Keefe babysitting at Anny's, she hadn't been able to sleep. Not a whole lot going on with her; she spent the week on her own as Dad had been out fishing and Keefe helping with the prom.

I also found out why I haven't heard from Rose in a while. Apparently, she's been very sick...so sick, she's barely done anything, including work out. I think I'll give her another week to recover before I ask about yoga again.

Work was pure chaos today. Between bad weather, big sales, and tons of stuff going on (communions, confirmations, birthdays, some college graduations), we had lines out the aisles for most of the afternoon. It rained for most of the morning and well into the afternoon. Dad drove me to and from work.

I saw Jodie at work, and she invited me over for a chicken dinner. It was just Dad, Jodie, Jess, and me. Uncle Ken and Dolores went to Ft. Lauderdale. We ate chicken, salad, Brussels sprouts, carrots, hot rolls, and rice, and watched X-Men 2 on FX. Jess told me she's going to attend the University of Arts in Philadelphia this fall and will be living on-campus.

No comments: