Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Spring Rain and Summer Plans

Spent this morning cleaning the bathroom. I'm going to do the bathroom today and the kitchen tomorrow and Friday, but hold off on the rest of the house until after the dust settles from pollen season. It'll all just get green again anyway. It was cloudy all morning, not rainy at all, so I took my bike to work.

Work was steady but much quieter than the past few days. People are still annoying, though. I really wish they'd learn to read signs.

There was a good, steady shower going when I got out. I still rode home. I didn't really feel like calling for a ride, and I needed the exercise.

Oh yeah, Lauren and I have decided when we're going on vacation this year. I'll be in New England between August 11th and 18th. I just ordered my train tickets tonight. Yes, I decided to take Amtrak this year, instead of the bus. It's cheaper, quicker, and a lot less hassle. No traffic, no Port Authority (the New York train leaves from Penn Station), and probably room to stretch and move about for five hours, instead of sitting for most of the day.

Oh, and we finished this month's Monkees role play last night. Just as well - she has a lot going on this weekend and won't be around for most of it. Look for it sometime this week or during the weekend.

No comments: