Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Budgeting Balance

I did yoga class today. For the second week in a row, Rose was supposed to join me and never showed. Just as well. It was a full class today, 18 people including the teacher Jill. We did a lot of work on "core" movements - stretching, stomach crunches, moves that open the hips, joints, back, and stomach. It was mostly a bit easier than some previous weeks have been, but I'm still can't quite hold some poses as long as most people can.

Went straight home after that via Newton River Park. It was an utterly stunning day, 80 degrees, sunny, with no wind at all. There were quite a few people out and about this morning as well. I passed a whole family riding bikes, joggers, dog walkers, and teenagers wandering around.

Spent the rest of the morning working on things on the computer, including this month's budget. Mom wanted me to e-mail her my resume, so she could give me some pointers, but I couldn't find the disk it was on. I still have actual copies I made to give out to job interviews that never materialized. I might just type it from the most recent version of one of those.

Perhaps because of the gorgeous day and this being the middle of the week and the month, work was dead as a doornail tonight. I'm just glad it went much faster than I'd anticipated. I figured it would drag, but I was in and out with no problems.

No comments: