Tuesday, June 05, 2007

De-Dusted

I finally got to the dusting today. I also vaccumned, though that didn't need to be done as badly as the dusting, as I did it last week. I didn't get a chance to get to the windows; got up too late. I'll do them tomorrow, along with the laundry and wiping down the porch furnature.

Work was really only busy when everyone got off work, not terribly surprising for the middle of the week.

I recieved a union newsletter in the mail when I got home. It seems the union the Acme belongs to isn't any fonder of the new "loss representatives" than I am, generally because they're not part of the union. They're accusing them of spying to see which long-time employees can be let go so the Acme can save money. I'm taking this with a grain of salt, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was part of it.

No comments: